Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Scotti ML, etc (2012). Protein Kinase C Iota Regulates Pancreatic Acinar-to-Ductal Metaplasia. PLoS ONE.
- Ermak, G. etc, (2012). Chronic expression of RCAN1-1L induces mitochondrial autophagy and a metabolic shift from oxidative phosphorylation to glycolysis in neuronal cells. J Biol Chem.
- Carley, AN. etc (2012). Multiphasic triacylglycerol dynamics in the intact heart during acute in vivo overexpression of CD36. The Journal of Lipid Research.
- Busnadiego, O. etc (2013). LOXL4 is induced by TGF-ß1 through Smad and JunB/Fra2 and contributes to vascular matrix remodeling. Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- Kao, DD. etc (2013). Tumor necrosis factor-a-mediated suppression of dual-specificity phosphatase 4: crosstalk between NF¿B and MAPK regulates endothelial cell survival. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry.
- Lovren F, PhD (2013). BRCA1 shields vascular smooth muscle cells from oxidative stress. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Farrand L. etc (2013). The diarylheptanoid hirsutenone sensitizes chemoresistant ovarian cancer cells to cisplatin via modulation of Apoptosis Inducing Factor and X-linked Inhibitor of Apoptosis. The Journal of Biological Chemistry.
- SA Samant, etc (2013). SIRT3 deacetylates and activates OPA1 to regulate mitochondrial dynamics during stress. MCB.
- Jibiao Li (2014). Fish oil and fenofibrate prevented phosphorylation-dependent hepatic Sortilin 1 degradation in Western diet-fed mice. JBC.
- Furtak VA, etc (2014). Use of tangential flow filtration for improving detection of viral adventitious agents in cell substrates. Biologicals.
- M Happy, etc (2015). Sigma 1 Receptor antagonist potentiates the anti-cancer effect of p53 by regulating ER stress, ROS production, Bax levels, and caspase-3 activation. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications.
- Q Ma, etc (2015). Oral Absorption Enhancement of Probucol by PEGylated G5 PAMAM Dendrimer Modified Nanoliposomes. Molecular pharmaceutics.
- Q Zhou, etc (2015). Suppression of Von Hippel-Lindau Protein in Fibroblasts Protects Against Bleomycin-induced Pulmonary Fibrosis. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol.
- Sabyasachi Se, etc (2015). Genetic modification of human mesenchymal stem cells helps to reduce adiposity and improve glucose tolerance in an obese diabetic mouse model. Stem Cell Research & Therapy.
- Wei Miao, etc (2016). Suppression of Immune Response to Adenovirus Serotype 5 Vector by Immunization with Peptides Containing an MHC Class II Epitope and a Thio-Oxidoreductase Motif. Human Gene Therapy.
- Madalena Barroso, etc (2016). S-adenosylhomocysteine induces inflammation through NFkB: A possible role for EZH2 in endothelial cell activation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease.
- Li J. etc (2016). Sortilin 1 modulates hepatic cholesterol lipotoxicity in mice via functional interaction with liver carboxylesterase 1. JBC.
- Dassanayaka S,. etc (2017). Cardiomyocyte Ogt limits ventricular dysfunction in mice following pressure overload without affecting hypertrophy. Basic Research in Cardiology.
- Liu H, etc (2010). Cytochrome P450 2B1 mediates complement-dependent sublytic injury in a model of membranous nephropathy. J Biol Chem.
- Seongmi Park (2009). The Receptor Interacting Protein 1 Inhibits p53 Induction through NF-¿B Activation and Confers a Worse Prognosis in Glioblastoma. Cancer Research.
- Lagares D, etc (2012). Adenoviral Gene Transfer of Endothelin-1 in the Lung Induces Pulmonary Fibrosis through the Activation of Focal Adhesion Kinase. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biology.
- T Sun, etc (2019). TAZ is required for lung alveolar epithelial cell differentiation after injury. JCI Insight..
- Agarwal N, etc (2011). MTBP plays a crucial role in mitotic progression and chromosome segregation. Cell Death & Differentiation.
- Zu L, etc (2011). Ischemic preconditioning attenuates mitochondrial localization of PTEN induced by ischemia-reperfusion. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol.
- Arany I, etc (2011). Chronic nicotine exposure exacerbates acute renal ischemic injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.