Cat. No: 1660
This recombinant human adenovirus type 5 expressing Red Fluorescent Protein (RFP) under the control of CMV promoter. Recombinant RFP adenovirus serves as a control for other recombinant adenoviruses. Since GFP is easily visaulized under fluorescence microscopy, this adenovirus can also be used to determine the transduction efficiency and to optimize viral infection condition in a specific cell type.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Miriam Bazan-Peregrino, etc (2011). Ultrasound-induced cavitation enhances the delivery and therapeutic efficacy of an oncolytic virus in an in vitro model. Journal of Controlled Release.
- Oleg G. Chepurny, etc (2013). Stimulation of proglucagon gene expression by human GPR119 in enteroendocrine L-cell line GLUTag. Molecular Endocrinology.
- Edith Hintermann, etc (2013). Mechanism of autoimmune hepatic fibrogenesis induced by an adenovirus encoding the human liver autoantigen cytochrome P450 2D6. Journal of Autoimmunity.
- Krishna P.L. Bhat (2013). Mesenchymal Differentiation Mediated by NF-¿B Promotes Radiation Resistance in Glioblastoma. Cancel Cell.
- Lee J. etc (2013). Expansion and conversion of human pancreatic ductal cells into insulin-secreting endocrine cells. eLife.
- MM Morrison, etc (2015). mTOR Directs Breast Morphogenesis through the PKC-alpha-Rac1 Signaling Axis. PLoS ONE.
- VT Cheli, etc (2016). L-type voltage-operated calcium channels contribute to astrocyte activation In vitro. GLIA.
- Walker. C, etc (2017). C9orf72 expansion disrupts ATM-mediated chromosomal break repair. Nature Neuroscience.
- M Minata, etc (2019). Phenotypic Plasticity of Invasive Edge Glioma Stem-like Cells in Response to Ionizing Radiation. Cell Reports.
- N Kastan, etc (2020). Small-molecule inhibition of Lats kinases promotes Yap-dependent proliferation in postmitotic mammalian tissues. bioRxiv.
- MM Tashkandi, etc (2020). LOXL2 promotes aggrecan and gender-specific anabolic differences to TMJ cartilage. Scientific Reports.