Category: Adenovirus > Over-Expression > Control/Reporter
Cat. No: 1767
This recombinant human adenovirus type 5 expresses mCherry protein under the control of a CMV promoter. mCherry is the second generation monomeric red fluorescent protein that have improved brightness and photostability. Recombinant mCherry adenovirus serves as a control for other recombinant adenoviruses. Since mCherry is easily visualized under fluorescence microscopy, this adenovirus can also be used to determine the transduction efficiency and to optimize viral infection condition in a specific cell type.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Olof Idevall-Hagren, etc (2013). Spatial Control of Epac2 Activity by cAMP and Ca2+-Mediated Activation of Ras in Pancreatic ß Cells. Science Signal.
- Jamie C. Stanford, etc (2014). Efferocytosis produces a prometastatic landscape during postpartum mammary gland involution. JCI.
- Carmen Maria García-Pascual, etc (2015). Evaluation of the potential therapeutic effects of a double-stranded RNA mimic complexed with polycations in an experimental mouse model of endometriosis. Fertility and Sterility.
- V Kooij, etc (2016). Profilin Modulates Sarcomeric Organization and Mediates Cardiomyocyte Hypertrophy. Cardiovascular Research.
- Sharpe EJ, etc (2016). Methods for the Isolation, Culture, and Functional Characterization of Sinoatrial Node Myocytes from Adult Mice. Journal of Visualized Experiments.
- González-González MA, etc (2017). Identification of novel cellular clusters define a specialized area in the cerebellar periventricular zone. Scientific Reports.
- H Ferrero, etc (2017). A novel homologous model for noninvasive monitoring of endometriosis progression. Biology of Reproduction.
- HQ Yang, etc (2020). Ankyrin-G mediates targeting of both Na+ and KATP channels to the rat cardiac intercalated disc. eLIFE.
293 Great Valley Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: +1 484-325-5100
Toll-free (US Only): 877-BIO-LABS
Fax: +1 215-525-1112