Cat. No: 1761
This recombinant human adenovirus type 5 expresses green fluorescent protein (GFP) under the control of an IRES. It can be used as control for other adenovirus that expresses both a gene of interest and a GFP under IRES.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- K Watanabe, etc (2013). Chromatin effector Pygo2 regulates mammary tumor initiation and heterogeneity in MMTV-Wnt1 mice. Oncogene.
- Jone RA, etc (2016). RB1 deficiency in triple-negative breast cancer induces mitochondrial protein translation. JCI.
- Wang D, etc (2016). The p53-SET Interplays Reveal A New Mode of Acetylation-dependent Regulation. Nature.