Cat. No: 1000
Luciferase is a class of oxidative enzymes used in bioluminescence and is distinct from a photoprotein. In the luciferase reaction, light is emitted when luciferase acts on the appropriate luciferin substrate. Photon emission can be detected by light sensitive apparatus such as a luminometer or modified optical microscopes. luciferase commonly is used as a reporter to assess the transcriptional activity in cells.
This adenovirus expresses Luciferase under the control of CMV promoter.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Paul Haines, etc (2011). Caveolin-1 is a negative regulator of MMP-1 gene expression in human dermal fibroblasts via inhibition of Erk1/2/Ets1 signaling pathway. Journal of Dermatological Science.
- Colli ML, etc (2011). Exposure to the Viral By-Product dsRNA or Coxsackievirus B5 Triggers Pancreatic Beta Cell Apoptosis via a Bim / Mcl-1 Imbalance. PLoS Pathogens.
- Fong, V. etc (2011). Adenoviral Vector Driven by a Minimal Rad51 Promoter Is Selective for p53-Deficient Tumor Cells. PLoS ONE.
- Zhang Y, etc (2012). Targeted Delivery of Human VEGF Gene via Complexes of Magnetic Nanoparticle-Adenoviral Vectors Enhanced Cardiac Regeneration. PLoS ONE.
- Bunuales, M. etc (2012). Evaluation of monocytes as carriers for armed oncolytic adenoviruses in murine and syrian hamster models of cancer. Human Gene Therapy.
- Rachael A. Turner, etc (2012). Successful transplantation of human hepatic stem cells with restricted localization to liver using hyaluronan grafts. Hepatology.
- Shuvaev VV, etc (2013). Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Targeted Delivery of SOD to Endothelium: Mechanism, Synergism with NO Donors and Protective Effects In Vitro and In Vivo. PLoS ONE.
- Chvanov M. etc (2008). Atp Depletion Induces Translocation Of Stim1 To Puncta And Formation Of Stim1¿Orai1 Clusters: Translocation And Re-Translocation Of Stim1 Does Not Require Atp. Pflugers Archiv European Journal of Physiology.
- Cresce AW. etc (2008). Characterization And Real-Time Imaging Of Gene Expression Of Adenovirus Embedded Silk-Elastinlike Protein Polymer Hydrogels. Mol Pharm.
- Shu-Hong Li, etc (2009). Tracking Cardiac Engraftment And Distribution Of Implanted Bone Marrow Cells: Comparing Intra-Aortic, Intravenous, And Intramyocardial Delivery. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg.
- C Unzu, etc (2014). Innate Functions of Immunoglobulin M Lessen Liver Gene Transfer with Helper-Dependent Adenovirus. PLOS One.
- Dae-Hee Lee, etc (2014). Phenethyl isothiocyanate sensitizes glioma cells to TRAIL-induced apoptosis. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications.
- Kang J, etc (2008). N-Myc Is A Novel Regulator Of Pi3k-Mediated Vegf Expression In Neuroblastoma. Oncogene.
- RM Garza, etc (2014). Studies in Fat Grafting: Part IV. Adipose-derived stromal cell gene expression in cell-assisted lipotransfer. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- J Pizarro-Delgado, etc (2015). KCl -Permeabilized Pancreatic Islets: An Experimental Model to Explore the Messenger Role of ATP in the Mechanism of Insulin Secretion. PLoS ONE.
- Ruey-Chyi Su, etc (2015). Reducing IRF-1 to Levels Observed in HESN Subjects Limits HIV Replication, But Not the Extent of Host Immune Activation. Molecular Therapy - Nucleic Acids.
- Jia G, etc (2017). CXCL14 is a candidate biomarker for Hedgehog signalling in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Thorax.
- Xi S, etc (2017). IRES-Mediated Protein Translation Overcomes Suppression by the p14ARF Tumor Suppressor Protein. Journal of Cancer.
- Y Wang, etc (2017). CTHRC1 activates pro-tumorigenic signaling pathways in hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget.
- Allagnat F, etc (2011). Mcl-1 downregulation by pro-inflammatory cytokines and palmitate is an early event contributing to ß-cell apoptosis. Cell Death & Differentiation.
- JA Marrugal-Lorenzo, etc (2018). Inhibition of adenovirus infection by mifepristone. Antiviral Research.
- H Zhu, etc (2018). Spatial control of in vivo CRISPR–Cas9 genome editing via nanomagnets. Nature Biomedical Engineering.
- Han J, etc (2011). Catalase and Superoxide Dismutase Conjugated with Platelet-Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule Antibody Distinctly Alleviate Abnormal Endothelial Permeability Caused by Exogenous Reactive Oxygen Species and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor. Journal of Pharmacology.
- Maris, M, etc (2011). Oleate-Induced Beta Cell Dysfunction and Apoptosis: A Proteomic Approach to Glucolipotoxicity by an Unsaturated Fatty Acid. J Proteome Res.