AAV-GFP (AAV serotype 1) AAV
Category: AAV > Over-Expression > Control/Reporter
Cat. No: 7002
This AAV serotype 1 virus (Capsid from AAV1 and ITR from AAV2) expresses eGFP (enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein).
The eGFP expression is under the control of a CMV promoter.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Recombinant AAV
- AAV Serotype
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- PBS/5% Glycerol
- 1x10^13 GC/ml
- Gene Symbol
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- S E Gombash, etc (2014). Neuroprotective potential of pleiotrophin overexpression in the striatonigral pathway compared with overexpression in both the striatonigral and nigrostriatal pathways. Gene Therapy.
- Zita Rovó, etc (2014). Phasic, Nonsynaptic GABA-A Receptor-Mediated Inhibition Entrains Thalamocortical Oscillations. Journal of Neuroscience.
- K Du, etc (2015). Pten Deletion Promotes Regrowth of Corticospinal Tract Axons 1 Year after Spinal Cord Injury. Journal of Neuroscience.
- S Das, etc (2017). ATP Citrate Lyase Regulates Myofiber Differentiation and Increases Regeneration by Altering Histone Acetylation. Cell Reports.
- S Da Mesquita, etc (2018). Functional aspects of meningeal lymphatics in ageing and Alzheimer’s disease. Nature.
- Hammond SL, etc (2018). Cellular selectivity of AAV serotypes for gene delivery in neurons and astrocytes by neonatal intracerebroventricular injection. PLoS.
- BS Nelson, etc (2019). Escalated Alcohol Self-Administration and Sensitivity to Yohimbine-Induced Reinstatement in Alcohol Preferring Rats: Potential Role of Neurokinin-1 Receptors in the Amygdala Author links open overlay panel. Neuroscience.
- M Harland, etc (2020). Neuronal mitochondria modulation of LPS-induced neuroinflammation Micah Harland, Sandy Torres, Jingyi Liu and Xinglong Wang Journal of Neuroscience 14 January 2020, 2324-19; DOI: https://doi.org/10.1523/JNEUROSCI.2324-19.2020. Journal of Neuroscience.
293 Great Valley Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: +1 484-325-5100
Toll-free (US Only): 877-BIO-LABS
Fax: +1 215-525-1112