AAV-GFP (AAV serotype 2) AAV
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Recombinant AAV
- AAV Serotype
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- PBS/5% Glycerol
- 1x10^13 GC/ml
- Gene Symbol
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Soo Kyung Cho, etc (2012). Simultaneous gene transduction and silencing using stimuli-responsive viral/nonviral chimeric nanoparticles. Biomaterials.
- N Rodríguez-Muela, etc (2012). Autophagy promotes survival of retinal ganglion cells after optic nerve axotomy in mice. Cell Death & Differentiation.
- NU. Barua (2013). Convection-enhanced delivery of AAV2 in white matter¿A novel method for gene delivery to cerebral cortex. Journal of Neuroscience Methods.
- Smith, LN. etc (2014). Fragile X Mental Retardation Protein Regulates Synaptic and Behavioral Plasticity to Repeated Cocaine Administration. Neuron.
- B Erdos, etc (2015). Brain-derived neurotrophic factor modulates angiotensin signaling in the hypothalamus to increase blood pressure in rats. American Journal of Physiology - Heart and Circulatory Physiology.
- Ahmed I, etc (2015). Huntingto’s disease: Neural dysfunction linked to inositol polyphosphate multikinase. PNAS.
- Toda C, etc (2016). UCP2 Regulates Mitochondrial Fission and Ventromedial Nucleus Control of Glucose Responsiveness. Cell.
- AS Lee, etc (2016). The neuropsychiatric disease-associated gene cacna1c mediates survival of young hippocampal neurons. eNeuro.
- MacKenzie G, etc (2016). Compromised GABAergic inhibition contributes to tumor-associated epilepsy. Epilepsy Research.
- Marin MA, etc (2016). Reassembly of Excitable Domains after CNS Axon Regeneration. Journal of NeuronScience.
- Wang Y, etc (2016). KLF7-transfected Schwann cell graft transplantation promotes sciatic nerve regeneration. Neuroscience.
- Lewis JE. etc (2017). Hypothalamic over-expression of VGF in the Siberian hamster increases energy expenditure and reduces body weight gain. PLoS ONE.
293 Great Valley Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: +1 484-325-5200
Toll-free (US Only): 877-BIO-LABS
Fax: +1 215-525-1112