AAV-GFP (AAV serotype 5) AAV
Cat. No: 7006
This AAV serotype 5 virus (with Capsid from AAV5 and ITR from AAV2) expresses eGFP. eGFP expression is under the control of CMV promoter.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Recombinant AAV
- AAV Serotype
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- PBS/5% Glycerol
- 1x10^13 GC/ml
- Gene Symbol
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Wei, C. etc (2013). Regulation of Fear Responses by Striatal and Extrastriatal Adenosine A2A Receptors in Forebrain. Biological Psychiatry.
- NU. Barua (2013). Convection-enhanced delivery of AAV2 in white matter¿A novel method for gene delivery to cerebral cortex. Journal of Neuroscience Methods.
- Joseph Tellez, etc (2013). Characterization of Naturally-Occurring Humoral Immunity to AAV in Sheep. PLoS ONE.
- SJ Siegel, etc (2015). Clearance of Pneumococcal Colonization in Infants Is Delayed through Altered Macrophage Trafficking. PLoS ONE.
- von Schimmelmann M, etc (2016). Polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) silences genes responsible for neurodegeneration. Nat Neurosci.
- Faye C. Doherty, etc (2011). Comparison of the efficacy of four viral vectors for transducing hypothalamic magnocellular neurosecretory neurons in the rat supraoptic nucleus. Journal of Neuroscience Methods.