Cre and GFP expressing (RGD fiber modified) Adenovirus
RDG modified adenovirus can be used for "retargeting" cells that regular adenovirus doesn't work well. The infection effeciency of RDG modified adenovirus can be tens or hundreds of times higher than standard Ad5 in some cells, including human or mouse macrophages and T cells etc.
This is a RGD modified replication-deficient adenovirus expressing codon optimized Cre and GFP under a CMV promoter. The Cre and GFP are separated by a 2A peptide.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3) with RGD-fiber modification
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- iCre (codon-optimized Cre)
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- G Xia, etc (2015). Genome Modification Leads to Phenotype Reversal in Human Myotonic Dystrophy type 1 iPS-cell Derived Neural Stem Cells. STEM CELLS.
- KA Khan, etc (2015). Fine-Tuning of the RIG-I-Like Receptor/Interferon Regulatory Factor 3-Dependent Antiviral Innate Immune Response by the Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3/ß-Catenin Pathway. Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- FC Harwood,etc (2018). ETV7 is an essential component of a rapamycin-insensitive mTOR complex in cancer. Science Advances,.