Nuclear factor of kappa light polypeptide gene enhancer in B-cells inhibitor, alpha Adenovirus
Cat. No: 1504
Members of the IkB family can be divided into four groups including IkB-alpha (including proteins previously referred to as pp40 and MAD-3), IkB-beta, IkB-gamma (a 70 kDa protein identical in sequence to the C-terminal domain of the p105 precursor of NFkB p50) and IkB-epsilon. Members of the IkB family exhibit differential inhibition of the DNA binding activity of various NFkB homodimeric and heterodimeric complexes. A functionally related protein, Bcl-3, is overexpressed in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- Gene ID
- Gene Synonyms
- IKBA, MAD-3, NFKBI, NFKBIA
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Leychenko, A, etc (2011). Stretch-Induced Hypertrophy Activates NFkB-Mediated VEGF Secretion in Adult Cardiomyocytes. PLoS ONE.
- Thangavel C, etc (2014). The retinoblastoma tumor suppressor modulates DNA repair and radioresponsiveness. Clin Cancer Res.
- NT Vu, etc (2016). Caspase-9b interacts directly with cIAP1 to drive agonist-independent activation of NF-¿B and lung tumorigenesis. Cancer Research.