Inhibitor of kappaB kinase beta Adenovirus
Cat. No: 1487
The IkB kinases, IKK(alpha) (previously designated CHUK) and IKK(beta), are members of the helix-loop-helix, leucine zipper family of interacting proteins. IKK(alpha) specifically phosphorylates IkB(alpha) on the sites, serines 32 and 36, to trigger its degradation. The IKK complex appears to be critical for NFkB activation in response to proinflammatory cytokines. Phosphorylation of IkB by IKK(alpha) is stimulated by the NFkB inducing kinase (NIK), which itself is a central regulator for NFkB activation. The functional IKK complex contains three subunits, IKK(alpha), IKK(beta) and IKK(gamma) (also designated NEMO, for NFkB essential modulator), and each appear to make essential contributions to IkB phosphorylation. TANK binding kinase (TBK1), also designated T2K, is an IKK-related kinase that complexes with TRAF2 and TANK in the NF?B activation pathway. IKK-i is an IKK-related serine/threonine kinase that is expressed in immune cells and is inducible by LPS, TNF(alpha), IL-1 and IL-6. Overexpression of IKK-i results in IkB(alpha) phosphorylation and NFkB activation.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- Gene ID
- Gene Synonyms
- IKK2, IKK-2, IKK[b], IKK-beta, IKKb
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Haiyan Huang, etc (2014). Extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation during cardiac hypertrophy reduces sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum calcium ATPase 2 (SERCA2) transcription. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology.
- Tsai, J. etc (2009). Inflammatory Nf-Kappab Activation Promotes Hepatic Apolipoprotein B100 Secretion: Evidence For A Link Between Hepatic Inflammation And Lipoprotein Production. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol.
- Lang Wang (2010). Grape seed proanthocyanidins attenuate vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation via blocking phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-dependent signaling pathways. Journal of Cellular Physiology.
- DA Rivas, etc (2019). The S1P analog FTY720 reverses obesity but not age-induced anabolic resistance to muscle contraction. American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology.