Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- none, optional GFP, CFP, YFP, RFP or mCherry
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- Gene Symbol
- Gene Name
- solute carrier family 39 (metal ion transporter), member 8
- Gene ID
- Gene Synonyms
- 4933419D20Rik; AA986696; BIGM103; ZIP-8; Zip8
- ORF Size
- 1389 bp
- Gene Description
- Acts as a zinc-influx transporter.
- UniGene ID
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Kim, JH, etc (2014). Regulation of the Catabolic Cascade in Osteoarthritis by the Zinc-ZIP8-MTF1 Axis. Cell.
- M. Lee, etc (2016). Reciprocal activation of hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF)-2a and the zinc-ZIP8-MTF1 axis amplifies catabolic signaling in osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage.
- Choi WS, etc (2016). Upregulation of lipocalin-2 (LCN2) in osteoarthritic cartilage is not necessary for cartilage destruction in mice. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage.
- Kim HE, etc (2016). Upregulation of Atrogin-1/FBXO32 is not necessary for cartilage destruction in mouse models of osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage.
- YO Son, etc (2017). Estrogen-related receptor ¿ causes osteoarthritis by upregulating extracellular matrix-degrading enzymes. Nature Communicationsvolume.
- YO Son, etc (2019). RNA-binding protein ZFP36L1 regulates osteoarthritis by modulating members of the heat shock protein 70 family. Nature Communications.