AAV2-CAG-GFP / AAV2-CBA-GFP AAV
This AAV virus (both capsid and ITR from AAV2) expresses eGFP (Green Fluorescent Protein) under the control of CAG promoter.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Recombinant AAV
- AAV Serotype
- CAG (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- PBS/5% Glycerol
- 1x10^13 GC/ml
- Gene Symbol
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- TP Sharma, etc (2015). Neuritin 1 promotes retinal ganglion cell survival and axonal regeneration following optic nerve crush. Cell Death & Disease.
- Jo E. Lewis, etc (2015). The use of a viral 2A sequence for the simultaneous over-expression of both the vgf gene and enhanced green fluorescent protein (eGFP) in vitro and in vivo. Journal of Neuroscience Methods.
- CC Gertz, AR Kriegstein (2015). Neuronal Migration Dynamics in the Developing Ferret Cortex. The Journal of Neuroscience.
- CA Smith, BC Chauhan (2018). In vivo imaging of adeno-associated viral vector labelled retinal ganglion cells. Scientific Reports.
- Fischer MD, etc (2017). Codon-Optimized RPGR Improves Stability and Efficacy of AAV8 Gene Therapy in Two Mouse Models of X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa. Molecular Therapy.