Scramble shRNA (AAV serotype 9) AAV
Category: AAV > shRNA-Silencing > Control/Reporter
Cat. No: 7045
This AAV expresses a scramble shRNA sequence under the control of U6 promoter, with the GFP co-expression under a CMV promoter. This AAV is a serotype 9 virus (with Capsid from AAV9 and ITR from AAV2)
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Recombinant AAV
- AAV Serotype
- U6 ()
- Storage Buffer
- PBS/5% Glycerol
- 1x10^13 GC/ml
- Gene Symbol
- scramble shRNA
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Iva B. Zovkic, etc (2014). Histone H2A.Z subunit exchange controls consolidation of recent and remote memory. Nature.
- PT Santos, etc (2018). Proteasome Biology Is Compromised in White Matter After Asphyxic Cardiac Arrest in Neonatal Piglets. Journal of the American Heart Association.
- Li M, etc (2018). Phosphoinositide 3-Kinase Gamma Inhibition Protects From Anthracycline Cardiotoxicity and Reduces Tumor Growth. Circulation.
- S Hasegawa,etc (2019). Hippocampal clock regulates memory retrieval via Dopamine and PKA-induced GluA1 phosphorylation. Nature Communications.
- CJ Rodriguez-Ortiz, etc (2019). miR-181a negatively modulates synaptic plasticity in hippocampal cultures and its inhibition rescues memory deficits in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease. Aging Cell.
293 Great Valley Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: +1 484-325-5100
Toll-free (US Only): 877-BIO-LABS
Fax: +1 215-525-1112