codon-optimized FLP Recombinase (FLPo) Adenovirus
FLPo is a mouse codon optimized FLPe that greatly increases the FRT recombination efficiency for both in vivo and in vitro in mouse. This adenovirus express FLPo under a control of a CMV promoter.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- FLPo (codon optimized FLP)
- Gene Synonyms
- FLP recombinase
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Shu-Hong Li, etc (2009). Tracking Cardiac Engraftment And Distribution Of Implanted Bone Marrow Cells: Comparing Intra-Aortic, Intravenous, And Intramyocardial Delivery. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg.
- Joan Font-Burgada, etc (2015). Hybrid Periportal Hepatocytes Regenerate the Injured Liver without Giving Rise to Cancer. Cell.
- HL Woodworth, etc (2017). Lateral Hypothalamic Neurotensin Neurons Orchestrate Dual Weight Loss Behaviors via Distinct Mechanisms. Cell Reports.
- HL Woodworth, etc (2018). Identification of Neurotensin Receptor Expressing Cells in the Ventral Tegmental Area across the Lifespan. eNeuro.
- N de Prisco, etc (2019). Specific Labeling and Lineage Tracing of Periportal Hepatocytes Using Two-Step Genetic Recombination. Hepatic Stem Cells.