B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2 Adenovirus
Cat. No: 1412
Members of the Bcl-2 family of proteins interact to regulate programmed cell death (apoptosis). Various homodimers and heterodimers formed by proteins in this family either promote or inhibit apoptosis. Pro-apoptotic members of this family include Bax, Bcl-xS, Bad, Bak, NBK (Bik), BID, Hrk, Bok, Bim, NOXA, Diva and Bmf. Apoptotic inhibitors include Bcl-2, Bcl-xL, Bcl-x(beta), Bcl-x(gamma), Bcl-w, Mcl-1, Bag-1, A1 (Bfl-1), BAR and BI-1 (TEGT). Bok, or Bcl-2 related ovarian killer, induces apoptosis in cells, but is suppressed by anti-apoptotic Bcl-2 family proteins. BECN1 plays a significant role in autophagy. PUMA gene encodes two BH3 domain-containing proteins PUMA(alpha) and PUMA(beta), which have similar binding activities to Bcl-2, localize to the mitochondria to induce cytochrome c release and activate the rapid induction of programmed cell death.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- Gene ID
- Gene Synonyms
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Kochuparambil, ST, etc (2012). Adenoviral particles for Bcl-2 and DN-Caspase-9 used for the experiments were obtained from Vector BioLabs. BMC Cancer.
- Kobayashi, S. etc (2010). Transcription Factor Gata4 Inhibits Doxorubicin-Induced Autophagy And Cardiomyocyte Death. J. Biol. Chem.
- Cheung HH, etc (2008). The Ring Domain Of Ciap1 Mediates The Degradation Of Ring-Bearing Inhibitor Of Apoptosis Proteins By Distinct Pathways. Mol Biol Cell.
- Sekine H etc (2009). Hypersensitivity Of Ahr-Deficient Mice To Lps-Induced Septic Shock. Molecular and Cellular Biology.
- Balachandar Venkatesan (2010). WNT1-Inducible Signaling Pathway Protein-1 Activates Diverse Cell Survival Pathways and Blocks Doxorubicin-induced Cardiomyocyte Death. Cellular Signalling.
- Chi-Bun Chan (2010). PIKE-A is required for prolactin-mediated STAT5a activation in mammary gland development. The Embo Journal.
- Cheng Y, etc (2016). Neuroserpin Attenuates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Hippocampal Neurons via AKT and BCL-2 Signaling Pathways. Journal of Molecular Neuroscience.
- Mooney R, etc (2018). Bcl-2 overexpression improves survival and efficacy of neural stem cell-mediated enzyme prodrug therapy. Stem Cells.