Adiponectin receptor 1 Adenovirus
Cat. No: 1365
The adiponectin receptors, ADIPOR1 and ADIPOR2, serve as receptors for globular and full-length adiponectin and mediate increased AMPK and PPAR-alpha ligand activities, as well as fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake by adiponectin.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- Gene ID
- Gene Synonyms
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Holland WL, etc (2011). Receptor-mediated activation of ceramidase activity initiates the pleiotropic actions of adiponectin. Nature Medicine.
- Wijesekara N, etc (2010). Adiponectin-induced ERK and Akt phosphorylation protects against pancreatic beta cell apoptosis and increases insulin gene expression and secretion. J Biol Chem.
- William L. Holland, etc (2011). The Pleiotropic Actions of Adiponectin are Initiated via Receptor-Mediated Activation of Ceramidase Activity. Nature Medicine.