Peroxisome proliferative activated receptor, gamma Adenovirus
Cat. No: 1354
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) subfamily of nuclear receptors. PPARs form heterodimers with retinoid X receptors (RXRs) and these heterodimers regulate transcription of various genes. Three subtypes of PPARs are known: PPAR-alpha, PPAR-delta, and PPAR-gamma. The protein encoded by this gene is PPAR-gamma and is a regulator of adipocyte differentiation. Additionally, PPAR-gamma has been implicated in the pathology of numerous diseases including obesity, diabetes, atherosclerosis and cancer.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- Gene ID
- Gene Synonyms
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Tormos. K, etc (2011). Mitochondrial Complex III ROS Regulate Adipocyte Differentiation. Cell Metabolism.
- Bosma M, etc (2014). Sequestration of fatty acids in triglycerides prevents endoplasmic reticulum stress in an in vitro model of cardiomyocyte lipotoxicity. Biochim Biophys Acta.
- Kaiser M. Bijli, etc (2014). PPAR¿ depletion stimulates Nox4 expression and human pulmonary artery smooth muscle cell proliferation. Free Radical Biology and Medicine.
- B Bedi, etc (2016). Enhanced Clearance of Pseudomonas aeruginosa by PPAR¿. Infection and Immunity.
- Hansson B, etc (2017). Rosiglitazone drives cavin-2/SDPR expression in adipocytes in a CEBPa-dependent manner. PLoS ONE.
- Hwang J. etc (2011). Epidermal ablation of Dlx3 is linked to IL-17-associated skin inflammation. PNAS.
- Guo W, etc (2008). The Effects of Myostatin on Adipogenic Differentiation of Human Bone Marrow-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Are Mediated through Cross-communication between Smad3 and Wnt/ß-Catenin Signaling Pathways. J Biol Chem.
- Gong, Kaizhenga, etc (2011). Transforming growth factor-ß inhibits myocardial PPAR¿ expression in pressure overload-induced cardiac fibrosis and remodeling in mice. Journal of Hypertension.