This adenovirus contain full length human TCF4.
Reference: Constitutive Transcriptional Activation by a β-Catenin-Tcf Complex in APC−/− Colon Carcinoma. Science (275):1784-1787. 1997
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- Gene Synonyms
- TCF-4, TCF4, TCF7L2
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Sylvia F. Boj, etc (2012). Diabetes Risk Gene and Wnt Effector Tcf7l2/TCF4 Controls Hepatic Response to Perinatal and Adult Metabolic Demand. Cell.
- L Norton, etc (2014). The mechanisms of genome-wide target gene regulation by TCF7L2 in liver cells. Nucleic Acids Research.
- B Ye, etc (2019). Opposing roles of TCF7/LEF1 and TCF7L2 in cyclin D2 and Bmp4 expression and cardiomyocyte cell cycle control during late heart development. Laboratory Investigation.
- Guo W, etc (2008). The Effects of Myostatin on Adipogenic Differentiation of Human Bone Marrow-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Are Mediated through Cross-communication between Smad3 and Wnt/ß-Catenin Signaling Pathways. J Biol Chem.