Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- Gene ID
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Ghatnekara, A. etc (2008). Gata-6 Is A Novel Transcriptional Repressor Of The Human Tenascin-C Gene Expression In Fibroblasts. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Gene Regulatory Mechanisms.
- Dyson, MT, etc (2014). Genome-Wide DNA Methylation Analysis Predicts an Epigenetic Switch for GATA Factor Expression in Endometriosis. PLoS Genetics.
- Zhang Z, etc (2016). Regulator of G protein signaling 4 is a novel target of GATA-6 transcription factor. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications.
- Zhu B, etc (2017). Similar regulatory mechanisms of caveolins and cavins by myocardin family coactivators in arterial and bladder smooth muscle. PLoS ONE.
- C Thangavel, etc (2019). NF-¿B and GATA-6 Repress Transcription of Caveolins in Bladder Smooth Muscle Hypertrophy. The American Journal of Pathology.