Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- none, optional GFP, CFP, YFP, RFP or mCherry
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- Gene Symbol
- Gene Name
- peroxisome proliferative activated receptor, gamma, coactivator 1 alpha
- Gene ID
- Gene Synonyms
- A830037N07Rik; ENSMUSG00000079510; Gm11133; PGC-1; Pgc-1alpha; Pgc1; Pgco1; PPARGC-1-alpha; Ppargc1
- ORF Size
- 2394 bp
- Gene Description
- Transcriptional coactivator for steroid receptors and nuclear receptors. Greatly increases the transcriptional activity of PPARG and thyroid hormone receptor on the uncoupling protein promoter. Can regulate key mitochondrial genes that contribute to the program of adaptive thermogenesis.
- UniGene ID
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- L Xu, X Ma, A Bagattin, E Muelle (2016). The transcriptional coactivator PGC1a protects against hyperthermic stress via cooperation with the heat shock factor HSF. Cell Death & Disease.
- Jared Iacovelli, etc (2016). PGC-1a Induces Human RPE Oxidative Metabolism and Antioxidant CapacityPGC-1a Controls RPE Metabolism. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science.
- M Webb, etc (2018). A Novel Mitophagy Assay for Skeletal Myotubes. J Neurol Neurosurg.