Cat. No: 1671
In this recombinant adenovirus, the Renilla Luciferase (RLuc) is under the control SV40 early promoter/enhancer (derived from pRL-SV40 vector).
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- SV40 (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Zhang YL, etc (2012). Small molecule kaempferol modulates PDX-1 protein expression and subsequently promotes pancreatic ß-cell survival and function via CREB. Journal of Nutritional Biochesmitry.
- C Jiang, etc (2015). Hypo-glycosylated hFSH has greater bioactivity than fully-glycosylated recombinant hFSH in human granulosa cells. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism.
- Balachandar Venkatesan (2010). WNT1-Inducible Signaling Pathway Protein-1 Activates Diverse Cell Survival Pathways and Blocks Doxorubicin-induced Cardiomyocyte Death. Cellular Signalling.
- A Liang, etc (2020). Bioactivity of recombinant hFSH glycosylation variants in primary cultures of porcine granulosa cells. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology.