Forkhead box O3A Adenovirus
Cat. No: 1576
This gene belongs to the forkhead family of transcription factors which are characterized by a distinct forkhead domain. This gene likely functions as a trigger for apoptosis through expression of genes necessary for cell death. Translocation of this gene with the MLL gene is associated with secondary acute leukemia
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
- Gene Symbol
- Gene ID
- Gene Synonyms
- FKHRL1, FKHRL1P2
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- A Jaitovich, etc (2015). High CO2 levels cause skeletal muscle atrophy via AMPK, FoxO3a and muscle-specific ring finger protein1 (MuRF1). JBC.
- Zheng B, etc (2010). FOXO3a mediates signaling crosstalk that coordinates ubiquitin and atrogin-1/MAFbx expression during glucocorticoid-induced skeletal muscle atrophy. The FASEB Journal.
- Yoon SP, etc (2016). Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase 1 contributes to oxidative stress through downregulation of sirtuin 3 during cisplatin nephrotoxicity. Anatomy & Cell Biology.