This adenovirus express both human p53 and GFP.
Reference: Yu J., et al., PNAS (1999) 96: 14517;
Chan TA., et al., Genes Dev (00) 14:1584
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- CMV (ubiquitous)
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Nam Hee Kim, etc (2011). A p53/miRNA-34 axis regulates Snail1-dependent cancer cell epithelial mesenchymal transition. JCB.
- Viotti J, etc (2013). Glioma tumor grade correlates with parkin depletion in mutant p53-linked tumors and results from loss of function of p53 transcriptional activity. Oncogene.
- Nam Hee Kim, etc (2013). p53 regulates nuclear GSK-3 levels through miR-34-mediated Axin2 suppression in colorectal cancer cells. CellCycle.
- Farrand L. etc (2013). The diarylheptanoid hirsutenone sensitizes chemoresistant ovarian cancer cells to cisplatin via modulation of Apoptosis Inducing Factor and X-linked Inhibitor of Apoptosis. The Journal of Biological Chemistry.
- Wu, MH. etc (2014). Dynamic Regulation of Rad51 by E2F1 and p53 in Prostate Cancer Cells upon Drug Induced DNA Damage under Hypoxia. Molecular Pharmacology.
- Sachdeva M, etc (2009). P53 Represses C-Myc Through Induction Of The Tumor Suppressor Mir-145. PNAS.
- Xia H, etc (2017). Calcium-binding protein S100A4 confers mesenchymal progenitor cell fibrogenicity in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. JCI.
- T Goiran, etc (2018). Nuclear p53-mediated repression of autophagy involves PINK1 transcriptional down-regulation. Cell Death & Differentiation.
- N Barabutis, etc (2018). Wild-type p53 enhances endothelial barrier function by mediating RAC1 signalling and RhoA inhibition. Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
- HP Tian, etc (2018). Single-Stranded DNA-Binding Protein 1 Abrogates Cardiac Fibroblast Proliferation and Collagen Expression Induced by Angiotensin II. International Heart Journal.