Scrambled shRNA with GFP Adenovirus
Cat. No: 1122
This adenovirus contains a scramble shRNA sequence under the control of U6 promoter, with the GFP co-expression under a CMV promoter.
Request a Quote
Please enter your email address and we'll be in touch with more information:
- Viral Backbone
- Human Adenovirus Type5 (dE1/E3)
- U6 ()
- Storage Buffer
- DMEM, 2% BSA, 2.5% Glycerol
- 1x10^10 PFU/ml
This product is referenced in the following publications:
- Anna Vila-Brau, etc (2012). Fsp27/CIDEC is a CREB target gene induced during early fasting in liver and regulated by fatty acid oxidation rate. Journal of Lipid Research.
- Sommerville LJ, etc (2009). Inhibition Of Allograft Inflammatory Factor-1 Expression Reduces Development Of Neointimal Hyperplasia And P38 Kinase Activity. Cardiovascular Research.
- Sousa-Victor P, etc (2014). Geriatric muscle stem cells switch reversible quiescence into senescence. Nature.
- Basak, S. etc (2007). Differential Expression And Functions Of Neuronal And Glial Neurofascin Isoforms And Splice Variants During Pns Development. Developmental Biology.
- Wall CE, etc (2015). High-fat diet and FGF21 cooperatively promote aerobic thermogenesis in mtDNA mutator mice. PNAS.
- Ajeet Mandal, Swati Mandal & Myung Hee Park (2016). Global quantitative proteomics reveal up-regulation of endoplasmic reticulum stress response proteins upon depletion of eIF5A in HeLa cells. Scientific Reports.
- Shi C, etc (2016). BMP Signaling Mediated by BMPR1A in Osteoclasts Negatively Regulates Osteoblast Mineralization Through Suppression of Cx43. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry.
- Hammerling BC, etc (2017). A Rab5 endosomal pathway mediates Parkin-dependent mitochondrial clearance. Nature Communications.
- Li Y, etc (2017). Regulation of vascular large-conductance calcium-activated potassium channels by Nrf2 signalling. Diabetes and Vascular Disease Research.
- L Xu, etc (2018). Ablation of PPAR¿ in subcutaneous fat exacerbates age-associated obesity and metabolic decline. Aging Cell.
- C Qiao, etc (2018). Laminar Flow Attenuates Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor Expression in Endothelial Cells. Scientific Reports.
- D Ponce-Balbuena,etc (2018). Cardiac Kir2. 1 and NaV1. 5 Channels Traffic Together to the Sarcolemma to Control Excitability. Circulation Research.
- ZA Nizamani, (2011). Potential of adenovirus and baculovirus vectors for the delivery of shRNA against morbilliviruses. Antiviral Res.
- Maria M. Mihaylova, etc (2011). Class IIa Histone Deacetylases Are Hormone-Activated Regulators of FOXO and Mammalian Glucose Homeostasis. Cell.
- J Pérez-Morales, etc (2018). Hyper-phosphorylation of Rb S249 together with CDK5R2/p39 overexpression are associated with impaired cell adhesion and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition: Implications as a potential lung cancer grading and staging biomarker. PLoS.
- O Kluth, etc (2019). Decreased Expression of Cilia Genes in Pancreatic Islets as a Risk Factor for Type 2 Diabetes in Mice and Humans. Cell Reports.
- Sarkey JP, etc (2011). Nogo-A knockdown inhibits hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced activation of mitochondrial-dependent apoptosis in cardiomyocytes. J Mol Cell Cardiol.